Insurance & Billing Information
We require all co-payments to be made at the time of service, and payment in full for any deductibles and services not covered by your policy.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the Clinic has your correct insurance information and to make sure that the services provided are a benefit of your contract. If your insurance has a Preferred Provider Network, you will be responsible for verifying participation of any physician involved in your care. If you have a secondary insurance we will submit the claims for you.
For your convenience we accept cash, checks, credit cards, and We Trade.
It is important that you understand that your contract with an insurance company is between you and your insurance; therefore, the ultimate responsibility for payment belongs to you. Each plan is different, and filing with insurance is no guarantee that services will be paid for.
If you would like to contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to setting up an appointment, they may be able to assist you with insurance questions regarding benefit coverage, deductibles and co-pays.
Please understand that these benefits are subject to change based on the insurance coverage you have.
Payment in full is due at the time of service.
How to pay bill online:
- Online processing done through the Athena website
- Must have a billing statement in front of you for reference.
(or Family Planning Medicaid)
Plan First is available to all female patients aged 19-44 who:
- aren’t pregnant
- have little or no insurance
- Montana resident
- meet income guidelines
Plan First covers the following services:
- Birth Control
- Pap tests and breast exams
- Emergency Contraception
- STD/HIV testing and counseling
You will need the following documentation:
- Income verification (pay stubs)
- Driver’s license or Government issued photo ID, AND birth certificate, tribal certificate, OR passport
- Social Security Card
For more information or to complete an application please visit https://dphhs.mt.gov/planfirst or call to speak with our application specialist, Sundi Hamilton to set up an appointment at (406)721-1646 option 3.
Call us today to schedule your appointment at 406.721.1646, or log in to your patient portal!
Need a refill? You can request your refills online!
We ask that you:
- Call your pharmacy and have your pharmacy FAX us the request OR
- Once you've signed up for an account, visit the Patient Portal and request 24 hours a day.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for requests to be filled.
Call us, and we will help you through the process.
To provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.