FAMILY MEDICINE CARE SERVICES
Nationally there has been a great focus on the “Patient Centered Medical Home” (PCMH). This ideal brings the focus of family medicine back to the healthcare clinic, with a focus on continuity of care under one roof. Interestingly, this “new” model of care is something that BMC has always done. We believe that all services provided here are within our family practice umbrella. In addition, we have a fully-licensed on site lab, through which clinicians and technicians can perform routine tests.
BMC offers physicals for any and all of your needs, such as:
- Work related
- Well child
- Forest Service
- Preventative “yearly exams” for men and women
- Missoula Youth Home intakes
- Pre-op (within 30 days prior to surgery).
- DOT Physicals
- Sick visits
- New born visits
- Well child physicals
- Head Start physicals
- Sports’ physicals
- We can see you for anything from a kidney stone to a bad cough
- We will always try to work you in on our schedules for a same day sick visit
- Occasionally we can help out patients over the phone if our schedules become too full, but we are always here for your acute care needs
- COPD (Coronary Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder)
- Heart Disease
- End of life decisions
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Thyroid issues
- Mole biopsies and removals
- Diabetes/ hypertension
- IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome)
- Weight loss
- Aid in smoking cessation
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Acid reflux
- Nutrition/ Exercise
- Flu shots
EMOTIONAL WELL BEING
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, insurance restrictions have been lessened to allow us to see you from afar.
- We offer video visits with Microsoft Teams, as well as phone appointments–call us to see if your visit can be telehealth.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed, please contact the Missoula County Health Department at 406.258.INFO
Call us today to schedule your appointment at 406.721.1646, or log in to your patient portal!
Need a refill? You can request your refills online!
We ask that you:
- Call your pharmacy and have your pharmacy FAX us the request OR
- Once you've signed up for an account, visit the Patient Portal and request 24 hours a day.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for requests to be filled.
Call us, and we will help you through the process.
To provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.