To schedule an appointment,
simply call our office at 406-721-1646
Blue Mountain Clinic proudly introduces our front desk team Tracie, Cat, and Anastasia!
We guarantee you will always talk to a real person when you call and when you come into the clinic you will be greeted with a smile, and well cared for by these compassionate people.
In order to maximize the time spent with your clinician, we strive to minimize your wait time prior to your scheduled appointment-However, emergencies and delays will occasionally occur, and those may take priority. Your patience ahead of time in this manner is greatly appreciated.
*Because Blue Mountain Clinic’s healthcare philosophy centers on our clients, it is of the utmost importance that you come to your appointments. It is our policy that you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not, you may be subject to a $25.00 fee, and may not be able to continue your care at BMC. Every time a client does not notify us that they will be unable to keep an appointment it prohibits another client needing care from being able to see one of our clinicians.
If you are a new patient, you will be asked for the following information:
- Reason for visit
- Current phone number
- Insurance information-make sure you bring your card with you to your appointment!
- If you need to have your records forwarded from another Physician’s office, you may fill out our release of records ahead of time.
You may also download, print and fill out our Patient Registration Forms prior to your scheduled appointment. Please make sure to bring these with you.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with Blue Mountain Clinic’s office policies.
- If you miss your scheduled appointment you may be charged a no show fee, or we may not be able to schedule you for future appointments. We are a small and busy family medicine clinic, and every appointment slot counts.
- Please plan ahead when requesting refills, as we require 24 hours for prescription refills. Refills are only granted during normal business hours.
- We do not grant early refills of medications.
- We are happy to write you an excuse note for work or school if your appointment interferes with either of these schedules.
- While we are not a “walk-in” clinic, we can often accommodate same day sick visits for our established patients.
Number of Concerns/Multiple Appointments
Please let our front office staff know what you need to see the clinician for so that they can schedule the right amount of time for your appointment. Understand that you may need multiple appointments if you have a long list of concerns. Avoid scheduling a shorter appointment with one or two concerns, when the intention is really to address several issues. We call those “Oh, by the way” appointments. They can throw off the clinician’s schedule but, more importantly, you may end up not getting the time you need to have all of your concerns addressed. This is what is most important to us here at Blue Mountain Clinic, as we believe in as much face time with our clinicians so you can be sure and fully participate in your care.
When scheduling, let us know if you have any special needs. This includes wheelchair access, or, if you are hearing impaired and need an interpreter, our office will need time to arrange for an interpreter.