To schedule an appointment,
simply call our office at 406-721-1646 or request an appointment through your patient portal!
Blue Mountain Clinic proudly introduces our Front Office Team: Cat and Anastasia!
We guarantee you will always talk to a real person when you call and when you come into the clinic you will be greeted with a smile, and well cared for by these compassionate people.
In order to maximize the time spent with your clinician, we strive to minimize your wait time prior to your scheduled appointment-However, emergencies and delays will occasionally occur, and those may take priority. Your patience ahead of time in this manner is greatly appreciated.
*Because Blue Mountain Clinic’s healthcare philosophy centers on our clients, it is of the utmost importance that you come to your appointments. It is our policy that you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not, you may be subject to a $25.00 fee, and may not be able to continue your care at BMC. Every time a client does not notify us that they will be unable to keep an appointment it prohibits another client needing care from being able to see one of our clinicians.
If you call to schedule a new patient appointment, please be prepared with the following information:
- Reason for visit
- Current phone number, email address and mailing address
- Insurance information-make sure you bring your card with you to your appointment!
- If you need to have your records forwarded from another Physician’s office, you may fill out our release of records ahead of time.
You will be asked to complete and submit our Patient Registration Forms prior to your scheduled appointment via fax, mail, or email. If we do not receive these in advance, please be advised you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with Blue Mountain Clinic’s office policies.
- If you miss your scheduled appointment you may be charged a no show fee, or we may not be able to schedule you for future appointments. We are a small and busy family medicine clinic, and every appointment slot counts.
- Please plan ahead when requesting refills, as we require 24 hours for prescription refills. Refills are only granted during normal business hours.
- We do not grant early refills of medications.
- Refills should be requested through your pharmacy or via your patient portal. If you do not have a patient portal account, please email email@example.com and request this from us.
- We are happy to write you an excuse note for work or school if your appointment interferes with either of these schedules.
- While we are not a “walk-in” clinic, we can often accommodate same day sick visits for our established patients.
Number of Concerns/Multiple Appointments
Please let our front office staff know what you need to see the clinician for so that they can schedule the right amount of time for your appointment. Understand that you may need multiple appointments if you have a long list of concerns. Avoid scheduling a shorter appointment with one or two concerns, when the intention is really to address several issues. We call those “Oh, by the way” appointments. They can throw off the clinician’s schedule but, more importantly, you may end up not getting the time you need to have all of your concerns addressed. This is what is most important to us here at Blue Mountain Clinic, as we believe in as much face time with our clinicians so you can be sure and fully participate in your care.
When scheduling, let us know if you require additional accommodations. This includes wheelchair access, or, if you are hearing impaired and need an interpreter, our office will need time to arrange for an interpreter. Please note that things change rapidly during our current world health climate. We ask that all patients over the age of 18 come in to their appointment on their own to reduce the number of people everyone is exposed to. If you require another adult to accompany you, please let us know as we make exceptions on a case by case basis. Children may be accompanied by one parent or guardian. (Subject to change as the situation evolves.)
Call us today to schedule your appointment at 406.721.1646, or log in to your patient portal!
Need a refill? You can request your refills online!
We ask that you:
- Call your pharmacy and have your pharmacy FAX us the request OR
- Once you've signed up for an account, visit the Patient Portal and request 24 hours a day.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for requests to be filled.
Call us, and we will help you through the process.
To provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.