Job Summary: Blue Mountain Clinic is a non-profit organization which serves the health needs of Western Montana and regional clients including reproductive choice and gender affirming and non-binary care. There are five FTE providers, along with fifteen support staff, who currently see Family Practice, general medical patients 4.5 days per week. Blue Mountain Clinic has a long history of providing abortion services for western Montana and regionally. BMC also provides comprehensive medical care to the LGBTQ community. An Executive Director’s (ED’s) values must be closely aligned with this service. The ED is an advocate in implementing our mission to provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.
The Executive Director guides strategic planning for the organization, sets a positive workplace culture and ensures program service and delivery. The ED is responsible for overseeing health center operations, workforce management, and clinical performance of the Blue Mountain Clinic (BMC). The ED reports to the BMC Board and serves as the main contact between BMC Board and BMC staff. The ED is the face of BMC in interactions with the community, BMC donors, and oversees public relations and advocacy/policy for BMC. The ED oversees financial management and financial viability of BMC. The ED oversees clinical management to ensure that excellent and responsive patient centered care is provided to all clients. The ED ensures that BMC meets all legal obligations.
Recognizing that these expectations are multi-faceted and comprehensive, it is not the BMC Board’s expectation that the ED individually manage all aspects of this organization. Rather, the ED must foster and ensure a functional and cohesive team approach to meeting our vision and mission.
Review full job description, and send cover letter, resume, salary requirement and three professional references to email@example.com
Job Summary: Front Desk Administrative Staff will be responsible for clerical and reception duties associated with patient scheduling and registration and will handle a large volume of incoming calls. This person must display excellent customer service and communication skills, both internally and externally, in a fast-paced environment. In addition, this person is responsible for greeting and assisting patients, monitoring the security of the clinic, collecting payments, and maintaining BMC’s medical records. The ideal candidate is highly organized and dedicated to customer service. Blue Mountain Clinic’s mission is to provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities of personnel so classified.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Schedules patient visits and procedures for multiple clinicians adhering to clinical protocols.
- Monitor security and clinic access through main entry.
- Responds to questions and concerns and directs them to appropriate location or department.
- Provides on-going communication with clinical staff regarding real-time patient status.
- Monitor the day’s appointment schedule, communicating changes to appropriate staff to attain efficient and effective delivery of services, and is in constant communication with all areas of the clinic.
- Collaborates with medical staff and their associates to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in scheduling.
- Collects and enters all necessary demographic, clinical, billing and insurance information from patients or responsible parties.
- Provides patient education by explaining preps and patient instructions for the scheduled procedure following scheduling protocols.
- Informs patients of possible co-pays and deductibles needs to be paid at the time of service.
- Communicates effectively with clinicians and clinical staff, and patients.
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Adhere to all privacy and security standards involving Protected Health Information(PHI) as set forth by the HIPAA rule.
- Complete patient medical record requests in compliance with current laws as requested by client, practitioners, other medical professionals, insurance companies, etc no later than 15 days of receipt.
- Monitor waiting room activity and appearance.
- Routes test results, FAX reports, and messages to appropriate staff.
- Review eligibility and phone list for upcoming appointment and call for Medicaid Passport Authorization.
- Open and disperse all incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail, and sign for packages from delivery services.
- Operate various office equipment including FAX, photo copier, computer, printer, postage meter, 10-key et al.
- Works to foster team spirit with co-workers.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Customer Service (3 years preferred)
- Medical office (1 year preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to handle large volume of incoming calls
- Medical terminology (preferred)
- Medical office experience (preferred)
Send cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us today to schedule your appointment at 406.721.1646, or log in to your patient portal!
Need a refill? You can request your refills online!
We ask that you:
- Call your pharmacy and have your pharmacy FAX us the request OR
- Once you've signed up for an account, visit the Patient Portal and request 24 hours a day.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for requests to be filled.
Call us, and we will help you through the process.
To provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.