FAMILY MEDICINE CARE SERVICES
Nationally there has been a great focus on the “Patient Centered Medical Home” (PCMH). This ideal brings the focus of family medicine back to the healthcare clinic, with a focus on continuity of care under one roof. Interestingly, this “new” model of care is something that BMC has always done. We believe that all services provided here are within our family practice umbrella. In addition, we have a fully-licensed on site lab, through which clinicians and technicians can perform routine tests.
BMC offers physicals for any and all of your needs, such as:
- Work related
- Well child
- Forest Service
- Preventative “yearly exams” for men and women
- Missoula Youth Home intakes
- Pre-op (within 30 days prior to surgery).
We work closely with parents to offer non-traditional immunizations schedules, (however modified schedules may or may not be accepted) and other tailored plans to fit the varying needs of local families. In addition we offer:
- Sick visits
- New born visits
- Well child physicals
- Head Start physicals
- Sports’ physicals
- We can see you for anything from a kidney stone to a bad cough
- We will always try to work you in on our schedules for a same day sick visit
- Occasionally we can help out patients over the phone if our schedules become too full, but we are always here for your acute care needs
We are able to care for clients throughout their entire life. We offer care for:
- COPD (Coronary Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder)
- Heart Disease
- End of life decisions
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Thyroid issues
- Mole biopsies and removals
- Diabetes/ hypertension
- IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome)
For a healthier lifestyle, we can help you with:
- Weight loss
- Aid in smoking cessation
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Acid reflux
- Nutrition/ Exercise
- Flu shots
EMOTIONAL WELL BEING
In addition to our Mental Health team, our clinicians can help you cope with:
Call us today to schedule your appointment at 406.721.1646!
Need a refill? You can request your refills online!
Call us, and we will help you through the process.
To provide individualized, choice-based healthcare that respects the power of personal connection.