Text Hotline: ASKMAP
A new sexual health resource specific to Montana and bordering eastern Idaho counties.
- Goal of providing objective information: text ASKMAP and receive timely responses.
- Can answer or identify resources for all types of questions regarding sexual health, such as birth control, sexually transmitted infections, gender or sexual identity, and much more.
- Confidential, accessible & affordable: cell phone coverage is very comprehensive even in remote areas of the state, and anyone with a cell phone plan that includes texting will be able to access this service for free.
- Tailored content section dedicated to youth specific issues including: detailed prevention information, service delivery locations, fees, referrals and funding support.
- An interactive web map of Montana
and eastern Idaho that links users to care resources by county.
Request a Speaker form
* Required Fields